8 Inch Twin Wall Flue Pipe
A twin wall flue is versatile, serving well for both indoor and outdoor flues, and facilitating passage through roofs and floors.
At Flue Pipes, all our pipes come complete with the required locking bands, provided at no additional cost. This comprehensive package ensures that you have everything you need for a seamless installation, making your experience convenient and cost-effective.
Choose our twin wall flue system for a reliable and hassle-free solution to your indoor and outdoor venting needs.
- 25mm mineral wool insulation. With a 25mm mineral wool insulation layer, a 125mm pipe would have an outer diameter of 175mm.
- The core material of the flue pipe is composed of austenitic stainless steel grade 1.4404, which is also known as AISI 316L.
- The temperature classifications T600 and T1000 refer to the maximum continuous operating temperatures for chimneys and flue systems.
- All of our 8-inch twin wall flue pipes are CE-marked, so they comply with the most important safety standards.
- Minimum distance to flammables: 70mm for enclosed installation and 50mm for open installation.
- We are sure of the high standard of our products, so you will get a 25 years warranty on them.
Incl. Tax Excl. Shipping