Flue for woodburning stoves and multi fuel stoves

Use isolated twin wall flue pipes. Only in the room of the stove you can use single wall connection pipes  (stove pipes)

Flue for Pellet stoves

In the room of the pellet oven: use pellet pipes. Outside the house, or higher in the house: use twill wall flue pipes

Flue for Gas stoves

Conventional gas fires must always be connected to a chimney. This needs to be a Class 1 chimney, either constructed of masonry or twin-wall steel, this is the same type of chimney that is required for all solid fuel stoves and fireplaces.

Balanced flue gas fires are room-sealed and the combustion air is not drawn from the room. They use a concentric flue that serves both the combustion air and the waste gases. Depending upon the model, the twin-walled concentric pipe may exit horizontally through an external wall or vertically through the roof.

What other people are saying about us:

Stove pipe customer

"Very good price!!"

"Easy to order; Good quality; Delivery next working day. Fab "
Steve Kemp -  Market Rasen

Stovepipe customer

"Loved the support"

"Very rapid delivery and well packed. All items in excellent condition. Thanks dad for the installation!"
Carolyn Mckinnon - Bath



6 inch stove pipe customer

"Easy job of just a few hours..."

"All well packed on time and unmarked and cheaper than anywhere on the web. "
H. T. Edwards - Birmingham


Rate this page

  • Leave a name and email adress if you wish to be contacted