We offer a 15-year warranty on DURA-FLUE 316 and Extra Flex 316, a 30-year warranty on DURA-FLUE 904 against the faulty manufacture of the product or defective fuels/materials used when the liner has been fitted for its sole purpose as a domestic liner in use with HETAS Listed recommended fuels only.
• “OUR NO QUIBBLE PROMISE TO YOU”
Flue-pipes.com will always try & resolve any warranty claim using common sense and practicality.
- Flue-pipes.com garantees it flue systems against any design or fabrication fault for a period of 15/30 years.
- The installation has to be done with craftsmanship and according to the instructions. All legal requirements and obligations have to be respected, especially the Building regulations 2010 Document J.
- The metal parts should not be in contact with lower grade metals. The environment, nor the gasses should not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Excluded from the warranty are:
- Rubber joints
- Paints and coatings
- Lose insulation material
- Moving parts, like doors
- Materials of other suppliers.
- The warranty consists of the delivery of replacement material for the damaged parts or sections.
- The warranty does not include the installation of the new pipe or section; nor the removal of the damaged parts.
- The warranty does not include flue where not all parts have been supplied by Flue-pipes.com
- The warranty does not include flue not installed according to regulations or installation instructions.
- The warranty does not include any defect caused by storms, flooding, extreme weather conditions or disasters like fires, earthquakes, war, terrorist acts and alike.
- Flue-pipes.com is not responsable for damage or loss of income as a consequence of the flue being out of service.
What other people are saying about us:
"Loved the support"
"Very rapid delivery and well packed. All items in excellent condition. Thanks dad for the installation!"
Carolyn Mckinnon - Bath
"Easy job of just a few hours..."
H. T. Edwards - Birmingham