Terms And Conditions
Purchasing from our Flue-pipes.com website or by phone you will be subject to the following list of terms and conditions.
The website is owned and edited by :
Nice & Warm BV
5658 EV Eindhoven
Reg. number 74756427
VAT number: 860015440B019270
Prices / Local Taxes
All the products on Flue-pipes.com website are stated in GB pounds.
We endeavour to ensure all our prices are correct. In the event of any error, we will make you aware of the correct price prior to the processing of your order. We will be happy to cancel the order process if you no longer wish to proceed in this case.
This must be done by way of a written letter /telephone / email or any other durable form. Customers can cancel their order untill 14 days after placent of the order.
Customer Order Receipt
When you place your order with us you will receive a confirmation email including your invoice/sales receipt, with details of your delivery address and products ordered. We would ask all our customers to double check the invoice/sales receipt for accuracy as soon as possible and report any discrepancies to us. We will send out all sales receipts by email to the address given to us by phone or via the internet. We would expect you to receive your sales receipt by email within the day of your order being placed. Please give us a call if your sales receipt does not arrive.
Dispatching Goods / Delivery
- Please be careful when unwrapping all of our products as the majority is made from VERY SHARP stainless steel and can cut you with ease SO BE CAREFUL.
- Please also take additional care with the flexible liner (in all grades and sizes) as the end of the flexible liner is also very sharp.
- All goods are dispatched in accordance with delivery times stated on Flue-pipes.com website. Special order items can take up to 14 days or more from date of receipt of order. For all delivery information, please refer to the delivery times on Flue-pipes.com website.
- All goods will be dispatched to the delivery address stated to us at the time of order.
- Flue-pipes.com cannot be held responsible for late deliveries due to courier issues e.g. traffic /industrial action, etc. Whilst we take every action to ensure your goods arrive on time, Flue-pipes.coms cannot be held responsible for any installer cost, or other related costs incurred due to late delivery of your goods, unless caused by gross negligence.
- We ask all of our customers NOT to book any installers, or other related trade persons, until your goods have arrived safely with you and have been checked as correct and in good condition.
- Our delivery must be signed for by the recipient upon delivery. Please ensure you check the goods for damage prior to signing the courier document. If you are in any doubt, please sign the delivery note as "damaged" and inform Flue-pipes.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE after delivery (we only have 24 hours to make a claim against the courier).
- Any shortages on delivery must be reported to Flue-pipes.com within a reasonable amount of time after delivery.
- If you are out at the time our couriers attempt delivery, we will endeavour to deliver your goods on the following day. After two failed delivery attempts, our courier may require you to contact them personally to arrange a convenient time and date for redelivery. If Flue-pipes.com or the courier is not contacted within 3 days of the initial delivery, you may be charged a re-delivery fee. Any goods or deliveries that get returned to Flue-pipes.com because the customer was out on two occasions and failed to contact our courier, will also incur a additional charge for re-delivery.
- Our courier may attempt to deliver your goods to a neighbour if you are out at the time of delivery. If you do not want our courier to leave your goods with your neighbour, you must inform us at time of ordering.
Refunds and Returns policy
- You have a 14 consecutive day cooling off period whereby your goods can be sent back to us (with the exception of bespoke items and the Flexible Flue liner - both solid fuel and gas - as the liners are manufactured and cut to your specific length). After seven days, the same will apply along with restocking charges stated below.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your right to return items within the 14 consecutive day cooling off period ends on the 15th Day.
- All goods that you require to return to Flue-pipes.com must be accompanied by a Flue-pipes.com return form within the packaging as to your contact details (e.g. name and sales receipt number) so we can identify where and whom the goods are from. Without this information we will not be able to deal with your returned item and your credit could be delayed.
- Delivery charges are non refundable (Postage is only refunded in the unlikely circumstance that your items were faulty or incorrect on delivery) so you will be refunded the full value of the items returned less the delivery charge. The cost of returning the item(s) is the customers responsibility, therefore we strongly recommend that you send the parcel by recorded delivery and keep a copy of the delivery number just in case your parcel is lost. We are not responsible for items lost by the delivery services used in the returns process.
- This form can be completed online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, items can also be returned after direct communication with Flue-pipes.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: Goods returned to us within 14 days of recieving your order should be accompanied by all relevant customer contact details and contained within the item's original packaging. Your credit could be delayed if contact details are not sent to us with the item.
- All goods must be returned in good condition and in it's original packaging. It is the customers responsibility and duty to take reasonable care of all goods being returned to Flue-pipes.com and must be returned by the customers AT THE CUSTOMERS OWN COST. If the item is damaged when it returns back at our distribution depot, we will contact you directly, within a reasonable amount of time, to enable you to make a claim against you courier.
- We strongly advise you to take out insurance with your courier when sending your goods back to us.
- If your goods are damaged when we receive them back, we will not be able to refund your returned goods and we will return the damaged goods to you.
Faulty and Incorrect Goods
If the goods you have ordered have been ordered incorrectly, please call our customer support and request a Returns Form. (This excludes special order goods or special manufactured goods whereby we reserve the right not to refund these items). No goods will be accepted back by us at flue-pipes.com unless it is accompanied by our official Returns Form.
What other people are saying about us:
"Loved the support"
"Very rapid delivery and well packed. All items in excellent condition. Thanks dad for the installation!"
Carolyn Mckinnon - Bath
"Easy job of just a few hours..."
H. T. Edwards - Birmingham