- Dinak garantees it flue systems against any design or fabrication fault for a period of 10 years.
- The installation has to be done with craftsmanship and according to the instructions. All legal requirements and obligations have to be respected, especially the Building regulations 2010 Document J.
- The metal parts should not be in contact with lower grade metals. The environment, nor the gasses should not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Excluded from the warranty are:
- Rubber joints
- Paints and coatings
- Lose insulation material
- Moving parts, like doors
- Materials of other suppliers.
- The warranty consists of the delivery of replacement material for the damaged parts or sections.
- The warranty does not include the installation of the new pipe or section; nor the removal of the damaged parts.
- The warranty does not include flue where not all parts have been supplied by Dinak.
- The warranty does not include flue not installed accdording to regulations or installation instructions.
- The warranty does not include any defect caused by storms, flooding, extreme weather conditions or disasters like fires, earthquakes, war, terrorist acts and alike.
- Dinak is not responsable for damage or loss of income as a consequence of the flue being out of service.