Draft Booster Fan
A Draftbooster chimney fan ensures that your wood-burning stove can be lit without problems to provide good and environmentally friendly combustion, just as putting more wood into the stove can be done with no problems, minimizing smoke in the room.
A Draftbooster chimney fan reduces particles and smoke in the room as well as soot deposits on the windows of the wood-burning stove.
Installing a Draftbooster chimney fan is extremely easy and can be done without skilled assistance.
With a Draftbooster, you get the full benefit and enjoyment of your wood-burning stove. You light the fire and use it without hassle.
- The Draftbooster chimney fan can handle a constant smoke temperature of up to 250°C.
- A Draftbooster is durable, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- The Draftbooster is easy to clean and maintain.
- Draftbooster chimney fans can be installed on both steel and brick chimneys.
- Draftbooster chimney fans can be turned off at any point – even when a fire has been established in the stove/fireplace.
- A Draftbooster can be installed for closed wood-burning stoves with a capacity of up to 8 kW.
- Use on any chimney with insufficient draught – both steel and brick chimneys with an inside diameter of maximum Ø220 mm.
|Name||Draft Booster Fan|
|Type of fuel||Wood, Oil, Gas, Low Sulpher Coal|
|Thickness insulation (mm)||25|
|Distance to flammables (cm)||70 mm|
|CE Classification EN 1856-1||EN1856-1 T450 N1 D V3- L50040 G60, EN1856-1 T600 N1 D VM- L20040 G70|
|Temperature of use||600ºC continuous, 1000ºC peak.|
|Delivery time (working days)||1 - 3|
|Transport cost (total order)||1 to 3 products: delivery costs £20.00; 4 products or more £29.99 (UK & Scottish Mainland) Free delivery > £200 GBP (UK & Scottish Mainland)|