Our Fire Cement is finely ground putty-like material which is resistant to high temperatures. Will ensure both smoke and gas tight joints. For use in industrial and domestic application e.g. ovens, boilers, fireplaces, solid fuel ovens etc. Resistant to 1250ºC. Available in Black or Natural colour.
Our Fire Cement is a finely ground putty-like material resistant to high heat- 1250C. Ensures smoke and gas tight joints.
For use in industrial and domestic applications- ovens, boilers and fireplaces.
- Easy to use material
- Provides extremely tight joints to fumes and smoke
- When allowed to dry and exposed to heat, it strengthens and becomes a very hard seal
- It has very strong properties of adhesive even at very high temperatures
- Can be used on a variety of surfaces wherever there is high amount of heat
- When set it has strong adhesion to metal surfaces as well as to ceramic type materials such as fire bricks, concrete, and other masonry materials.
|Fire Cement (Grey or Black)
|Thermal conductivity at 200º C
|up to 1250 Degrees Celcius (2282 Degrees Fahrenheit)
|Delivery time (working days)
|Transport cost (total order)
|1 to 3 products: delivery costs £20.00; 4 products or more £29.99 (UK & Scottish Mainland) Free delivery > £200 GBP (UK & Scottish Mainland)