Electric patio heater
Electric patio heaters provide a high efficiency and are therefore cheaper to use. The direct heat feels pleasant, so you experience a lot of comfort with an electric patio heater. The models are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, including on a smaller balcony, on a veranda or in an enclosed space.
There are no products matching the selection.
Patio infrared Heaters
Summer is the time when everyone spends most of the time outside, enjoying the warm temperatures. Evenings with friends and family on a patio, hours of chatting on a comfortable lounge set and your favourite food placed on a wooden garden table. However you don’t need to to restrict these meeting to the summer. You can forget about freezing during garden parties, it is all possible thanks to electric patio heaters.
Benefits of Infrered heaters
- Instantaneous heat - short wave technology works just like the sunshine and gives instant warmth as soon as switched on.
- Direct heat - the weatherproof outdoor heaters warm people and objects within the beam and not the air in-between, resulting in an enjoyably fresh rather than stuffy environment.
- IP rated - through rigorous testing, all of our outdoor heaters are IP rated and can operate in various climatic conditions; able to be left outside all year round.
With plug-in and go functionality to bring a warming glow to your outside space, there are huge benefits to having an electric patio heater. Ensure your outdoor gathering doesn't need to be cut short with a drop in temperature; by flicking a switch and enjoying the heat from our range of Electric Patio Heaters.
If you opt for an heater with a wireless remote control, you can easily adjust the heat to your wishes remotely. Can you sit comfortably in your seat!
+ Higher efficiency
+ Easy to use
+ Some models are dimmable and can be controlled remotely
+ Provides a pleasant warmth immediately
- Must always be connected to a plug
How Does the Infrared Heater Work?
This type of heating equipment transmits a higher temperature through radiation, just like the sun. Heat lamps directly warm everything with lower temperature, not only people but also walls and furniture. Therefore, they are also perfect for the inside.
Are Infrared Heaters Any Good?
If you are considering the purchase of a patio heater, don’t hesitate! There are many benefits of having a heat lamp at your house.
- As patio heaters consume electricity to produce the heat, they are comfortable, healthy and eco-friendly.
- They cannot be blown away as the gas ones, so they work even when the weather is windy.
- They can be used outdoors as well as indoors.
- This type of heating equipment appears in different variants. A free-standing heater will be an excellent option for your garden or patio. However, mounted or hanging infrared heater can be especially useful in limited space and safer if you have kids.
Forget about sitting at home whenever you feel cold. With a patio heater, your garden will be your favourite meeting spot, even in winter.